Monday, September 21, 2009

Assignment 2

This assignment involved revamping a very poor PowerPoint presentation. The five main changes I made to it are as follows:
1. I got rid of the incredibly annoying animations and simply made the text "appear" on cue.
2. I drastically reduced the amount of text per slide, and limited it to the most important points.
3. I added pictures to enhance the presentation, making sure to give credit where credit is due.
4. I enlarged the text, adjusted the colors, and added titles to enhance its readability.
5. I made the entire presentation more aesthetically pleasing by coordinating the slides by color and format.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon!

    I thought your powerpoint presentation was very well done! I liked how all the slides had the same background because it gave the presentation consistency. Your information was very well laid out - it was simple to read and all the important facts were highlighted. As well, the pictures were great for visual aid! Maybe something you could do next time is arrange the text and pictures differently for each slide - just a suggestion! For example, if the picture was on the left on one slide, it could go on the right on the next slide. A little variation is always nice! :)
    Keep up the good work!

    Ardis

    ReplyDelete